20090610

The Pastor DJ

So if you've never been able to surf through theooze.com, do it soon. Spencer Burke will fascinate and stretch you in big ways. Today I posted a video that was recently put together by the people at the ooze. It's a fascinating look at how the scratch DJ and the Pastor have more similarities than we think. This conversation may even open up your horizons on what is possible within the community you lead or are a leader within.

After seeing this I believe the new questions that will role through my mind before I begin to communicate to my Junior High students will be something to the tone of "what can I create to make these students feel the rhythm of God? How can I best piece together the scriptures that find themselves within the narrative in order so that they pulsate through the group that have gathered at this moment?"

What are the questions you believe you will begin to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment